Our company is committed to protect the natural resources that surround us and thanks to this commitment we have a Level 3 in the Touristic Sustainable Certification (CST); this is why we ask for your cooperation in our efforts to contribute for the sustainability of our planet, taking the following recommendations:
In your house or your office:
1. Cultivate water rationalization.
2. Select the trash and separated it with the objective to recicle it.
3. Don’t use sunscreen or other products in spray.
4. Turn off the lights no longer in use of your house or in your office.
1. Please do not feed any animals.
2. Protect the fauna and flora by no extraditing it and don’t hunt any animals.
3. Carry out with all the regulations that establish every protected area.
4. Take in consideration every recommendation that the guides or rangers of the National Parks give to you.
1. Wildlife habits are different and also animals are in their natural habitat, therefore we don’t guarantee a 100% that you will observe them.
2. Don’t leave your belongings unattended.
3. Ask our staff for protected areas and the touristic activities that can be done in them.
4. In Costa Rica there’s a regulation for the observation of whales and dolphins, for this matter the captain is not allowed to get less than 200 meters near from a whale with his calf, either 100 meters from dolphins; this has a purpose of not scare or disturb them in their natural ambience, besides if we follow this regulations and respect their space we might enjoy them every year.
5. For us the community and clients’s opinion is very important so if you need to give us a recommendation, if you have a complain, a suggestion or you need a consultation just e-mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to answer you as soon as possible.
In this link you will find our Sustainable Guide where you can learn more about our mission, vision and goals in order for us to be a sustainable tour operator and to get a Certification for a Sustainable Tourism: