Location: Uvita, Bahía Ballena
Manoas is the ultimate place of rest so you’ll have the energy and peace of mind to experience all the adventures that await. Whether you’re looking to unwind on a summit, have a family adventure, or get some work done in tropical luxury — they got a wide range of elegant, spacious, individually-designed sanctuaries to suit your getaway style.
- How to get here? By car is located on the Pacific coast of Costa Rica, 18 kilometer south of Dominical and 1.5 kilometers from the village of Uvita, in front of the entrance to Uvita Beach.
- Accommodation types: 4 Tents, 1 Villa and 2 Houses.
- Description of the accommodation: *Tents: Each tent is equipped with a King sized bed • Full private bathroom • Safe • Large viewing deck. *Casa Rio: it accommodates up to 10 persons in 4 bedrooms • AC in every room • Large Professional Kitchen • Gas BBQ Grill • Washer/Dryer • 2 King beds, 2 Queen beds each with own bathroom • River view • Safe. *Casa Heliconia: Two bedrooms with one king bed and 2 twin beds • AC in the rooms • Full Kitchen • Jacuzzi • Charcoal grill • Large veranda with river view • Washer/Dryer • Hammock • Safe. *Villa Colibri: One bedroom with one king bed • AC • Full kitchen • Jacuzzi • Large veranda with river view • Hammock • Safe • Washer/Dryer • Charcoal grill
- Facilities: Pool, parking spaces, access to the river.
- General: Breakfast is included in the Tents