Osa Canopy: $65.00 p.p
Hacienda Barú: $49.00 p.p
We have 2 options for doing Canopy here at the South:
Osa Canopy is located on a private reserve of 800 hectares of primary and secondary forest, which consists of 9 cables approximately 450 meters long, 2 rappelling stations in the trees and a Tarzan rope. Also on the property you will see different birds, mammals, etc
Hacienda Barú: On this tour, 8 separate cable rides take you from one ridge top to another, across valleys and streams. There are 14 land based platforms and 1 tree platform with a view of the coast. The Flight of the Toucan zipline tour is as much an ecological experience as a canopy adventure. It is suitable for the whole family.
- Tour lenght: Depends on the number of persons, approximately 2 to 3 hours
- What includes? Professional equipment, fruits, water, guides, insurance
- Departure time: Osa Canopy: 8a.m or 1p.m / Hacienda Barú: 8a.m, 11a.m or 2p.m
- Place of departure: Osa Canopy Tour offices at km 196 on the Costanera Sur / Hacienda Barú office From Uvita is 2.5 Km after the bridge on the road to Quepos just passing Dominical
- What should you bring? Confortable clothes, closed shoes, camera, sunscreen.
- Observations: Recommended for kids too.