Corcovado National Park (San Pedrillo Ranger Station)
Corcovado National Park is one of the richest places in biodiversity in the country and it has several biological stations, this time you will travel to San Pedrillo, which is about an hour and a half by boat from Playa Uvita and half an hour from Sierpe, once you reach San Pedrillo you will walk in the beach and then and walk a few hours on the trails of this station.
At noon you can enjoy a nice lunch and you can relax on the beach while you wait for the second trail to the waterfall begins. The most common animals to see are the white-faced monkeys and hawler monkeys, coatis, macaws, among others.
- Tour lenght: All day
- What includes? Boat transportation, entrance to the park, lunch, captain, guide, insurance, life jackets
- Departure time: 7:30a.m
- Place of departure: Ballena Infocenter’s Office (Uvita Beach)
- What should you bring? Sandals, hiking shoes, comfortable clothes (long pants are recommended), bathing suit, sunscreen, bug spray, camera, binoculars (if you desire) and a plastic bag to keep electronic items dry if necessary.
- Observations: The tour operates with a minimum of 6 persons.
- Children 4 to 9 years old pay $85.00 p.p
- Children under 3 years old are free of charge
- If the tour departs from Sierpe, transfer is included in the price roundtrip.