Corcovado National Park (Sirena Ranger Station)
This time you will travel to Sirena, which is about 1 ½ hours from Sierpe, once you reach Sirena you will get to the beach and then walk a few hours on the trails of this station.
The extraordinary diversity and concentration of wildlife in the basin of Corcovado River, which is located in the Sirena station, allows opportunities to see wildlife to arise in any time in almost any part of any path.
The most common animals to see are the white-faced monkeys and howler monkeys, coatis, macaws, tapirs, pumas, among others.
- Tour lenght: All day
- What includes? Boat transportation, entrance to the park, lunch, captain, guide, insurance, life jackets
- Departure time: 7:00 a.m
- Place of departure: From Sierpe at the dock from Hotel Sierpe River
- What should you bring? Sandals, hiking shoes, comfortable clothes (long pants are recommended), bathing suit, sunscreen, bug spray, camera, binoculars (if you desire) and a plastic bag to keep electronic items dry if necessary.
- Observations: Minimum 6 persons required for making the tour. Sirena Ranger Station is closed from October 1st until December 1st for manteinance.
- Children between 4 and 9 years old pay $100.00 p.p
- Children under 3 years old are free of charge