Hiking Corcovado (San Pedrillo) + Snorkeling Caño Island
If you don’t have too much time and you can’t miss the opportunity to see two jewels of the South Pacific this is the tour for you! This time you will travel to San Pedrillo in Corcovado National Park, which is about an hour and a half by boat from Uvita Beach, once you arrive you will walk in the beach or to the waterfall for a few hours; then at noon you can enjoy a nice lunch!
After lunch you will take the boat again and arrive to the Caño Island where you will do snorkeling in one place, during which you can watch sharks, stingrays, turtles and many species of fish and corals. And if you are lucky you can meet whales and dolphins on the way back!
- Tour Lenght: All day
- What includes? Boat transportation, entrance to the park and to the reserve, snorkeling equipment, lunch, captain, guide, insurance, life jackets.
- Departure time: 7:00 a.m
- Place of departure: Ballena Infocenter’s Office (Uvita Beach)
- What should you bring? Sandals, hiking shoes, comfortable clothes (long pants are recommended), bathing suit, sunscreen, bug spray, camera, binoculars (if you desire) and a plastic bag to keep electronic items dry if necessary.
- Observations: The tour operates with a minimum of 6 persons and only during dry season (January to April 31st) also only available upon request and fullfilling the minimum of persons.
- Children 4 – 9 years old have a cost of $95.00 each
- Free of charge children under 4 years old