Horsebackriding at Rancho La Merced
Experienced and inexperienced riders will enjoy the ride in Rancho La Merced. The horses are carefully trained for you to have a pleasant experience, as you go through the refuge amidst the forest, on the beach or in the river.
You may visit Playa Hermosa, next to Ballena Marine National Park, ride on the woods or toward the waterfall and take a dip, or enjoy an astonishing sunset. Several points of interest can be found here, such as environmentally sustainable livestock operation, nature or the pleasure of riding a horse.
- Tour lenght: 3 hours approximately
- What includes? Equipment, guide
- Departure time: Depends on the tide for Hermosa Beach and for the Sunset Tour, to the waterfall depends on the group.
- Place of departure: Rancho La Merced reception, on km 159 of Costanera Sur
- What should you bring? Hiking shoes, comfortable clothes (long pants are recommended), hat, bathing suit, sunscreen, insect repeller, camera, binoculars (if you desire) and a plastic bag to keep electronic items dry if necessary. Mask and alcohol are mandatory.
- Observations: The tour operates with a minimum of 2 persons. They have saddles for children from 7 years and older. Please inquiry for prices and availability.