If you are experienced or if you haven’t done this activity before does not matter! This tour is suitable for anyone, as an experienced guide can accompanied you at the kayak.
Ocean and river kayaking are easy and relaxing, an excellent way to discover nature and explore the coast, you may look closely at the Whale’s Rock or you can do snorkeling in Punta Uvita. If you want you can also paddle into the Terraba mangrove channels and closely observe many animals characteristic of mangroves, as well to see the jungle rivers abundant with tropical wildlife.
- Tour lenght: Half day tour (3-4 hours)
- What includes? Guided paddling with certified instructors, entrance to the National Park, parking, water & fruits or a snack, kayak & paddle, snorkel mask, life jackets.
- Departure time: Depends on the low tide at the National Park and of high tide in the mangrove.
- Place of departure: Ballena Infocenter’s Office (Uvita Beach)
- What should you bring? Sandals, comfortable clothes, bathing suit, sunscreen, repellent.
- Observations: A minimum of 2 persons is required