Río Guabo: $90.00 p.p
Coto Brus: $110.00 p.p
Saavegre: $100.00 p.p
Our country is one of the best places in the world for rafting, the reason: the river formations made by our tropical forests. You can enjoy spectacular scenery while strolling by the river of natural selection or may also be filled with adrenaline and navigate quickly.
Rivers are classified into classes according to their intensity, among them the Rivers Savegre and Guabo class II and III, and Coto Brus River Class III and IV.
- Tour lenght: Half day or all day depends on the river of your choice
- What includes? Transportation, lunch, professional equipment
- Departure time: Guabo: 8a.m to 1p.m / Coto Brus: 6:30a.m to 4:30p.m / Saavegre: 8:00a.m to 2:30p.m
- Place of departure: Dominical Surf & Adventures’s office (Dominical Beach)
- What should you bring? Strap sandals (no flip flops), tennis or water shoes; bathing suit and light weight clothing, change of clothes and extra shoes, towel, sunglasses, camera, sun block, personal water.
- Observations: Minimum age required depending on the river. Participants must know how to swim, have the abilities to walk in slippery or unstable places and paddle.