Stand-Up Paddle Boarding
Stand-up Paddle Boarding is one of the fastest growing water sports on the planet today. Why? Because is easy and healthy. It is a great work out and an activity that the whole family can enjoy together. The feelings of walking on water, snorkeling or wildlife watching are some highlights of this sport and you can paddle thru the ocean or the mangroves as well.
- Tour lenght: Half day tour (3-4 hours)
- What includes? Certified SUP guides, entrance to the National Park, SUP boards, lifejackets, half day expert instruction, insurance
- Departure time: Depends on the low tide at the National Park and of the high tide at the mangrove.
- Place of departure: Ballena Infocenter’s Office in Uvita Beach
- What should you bring? Sandals, bathing suit, sunscreen, water, snacks
- Observations: A minimum of 2 persons is required