Waterfalls Canyoning – Rapel
Enjoy the beauty of nature, hidden deep in the jungle, as rappelling among the top six waterfalls of Costa Rica!
Stand on the peaks, with breathtaking views of the canyon in misty pools below. Then dive into the blue water running and refreshing as the waterfalls in a rainbow of light above his head, thundering in his ears. Our experienced professionals will take you on the adventure of a lifetime, at their own pace, to ensure a pleasant, safe and exciting experience. No experience is necessary to enjoy our pure rappel waterfalls, secluded and untouched by Man Mountain.
- Tour Lenght: Approximately 4 hours
- What includes? Expert guide, security equipment, water, chocolate or coffee, empanadas argentinas, transportation from Uvita.
- Departure time: 10:00 a.m
- Place of departure: Ballena Infocenter’s Office (Uvita Beach)
- What should you bring? Comfortable clothes, bathing suit, shoes for water, waterproof camera, sunglasses, sunblock, binoculars, bug spray
- Observations: The tour operates with a minimum of 2 persons. Minimum age of 12 years old to participate in this activity.